THE PATH 02 || February’s Lovers
YS II.33 vitarka-bādhane pratipakṣa-bhāvanam
When disturbed or troubled by something negative, cultivate what is opposite.
The Lovers symbolize a harmony of opposites and the joining of two. Which isn’t to say they must be equal. Nor merge into one. Integration does not mean the one ceases to exist. A perfect relationship holds space for both, sees the truth in both, and understands the value of both.
Inside this month’s issue of THE PATH:
- The Hunger Moon // What do you yearn for?
- Sun and Moon // Why the qualities that draw us together are often the ones that break us apart.
- Yin and Yang // Cultivating the feminine in a masculine world.
- Strength and Grace // Discovering a oneness through the coupling of opposites.
- Goldilocks and the Three Gunas // A sattvic tale of what it means to be ‘juuuuust right’.
- Earth, Wind, + Fire // Exploring balance through the principles of Āyurveda.
- Fire and Water // Using our food as medicine.
- The Standing Series // A guided practice to download
JOURNAL + PRACTICE: Shared 2/1/2022
GATHERING: February 27th @ 11 am MST
The Path is a unique practice space, with a beautiful Journal, guided Practice sessions, and a live, online Gathering each month. Join us on the path …